Sunday 12 December 2010

Straight Arrows album launch at Goodgod Small Club, 09/12/10

On rollerskates! So this was by no means the best Straight Arrows show I've seen, but I'm putting it down to the fact that they were all concentrating so hard on staying upright that it probably took a bit out of everything else, and I didn't think the sound was so great, and the audience didn't really dance at all which was a shame. It did get better towards the end though and they finished off with The World Ain't Round It's Square, a sweet sweet cover. Plus, they played a whole set on roller skates and nobody fell over, and to me that's kind of impressive enough for a night. If you don't have the album It's Happening by now you're stupid (say it stoopid, though).












http://www.myspace.com/thestraightarrows

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
A lackadaisical photo blog of bands I sometimes see. Feel free to use them (even better if you can link them, too).
free counters