Wednesday 15 September 2010

HEY GUYS

Against all my better judgement, I got a tumblr so I can have a greater sense of self importance, and also as another means of procrastination (I have an essay due tomorrow. And Monday.) On it will be rad things that I like, bad things that I dislike, and mundane writings from my inner workings. You can find it here http://mesophyll.tumblr.com/. Let's follow each other (in a creepy way). I will also be accepting all forms of abuse in the notes and/or comments section. Please feel free to wage word war.

Friday night I am going to Songs at the Excelsior so look forward to my sage words coming soon.

-Dimity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
A lackadaisical photo blog of bands I sometimes see. Feel free to use them (even better if you can link them, too).
free counters