Wednesday 10 August 2011

The Renderers and Eat Skull at the Sandringham Hotel, 17/04/2011

This show was back in April (and these pictures have been sitting on my computer for a real long time) when Eat Skull were here for Spring Break's Totally Autumn. It's got to be said that I was way too drunk when they played in Newcastle and wrote it off as messy and unintentional noisy crap in a live setting, because I wasn't in a state to listen properly. This show, on the other hand, while definitely still a mess (basically everything broke), was quality mess and put me back on the appreciation path. It was great to finally see The Renderers, too.











The Renderers
Eat Skull

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
A lackadaisical photo blog of bands I sometimes see. Feel free to use them (even better if you can link them, too).
free counters