Saturday 21 August 2010

Bed Wettin' Bad Boys (and Woollen Kits) at the Oxford Arts Factory, 19/08/10

Firstly, OAF sucks and I didn't get to see Woollen Kits because they wouldn't let me re-enter (apparently a photocopied passport is accepted everywhere else but OAF). I did manage to waltz my way in in time for 'fender certified' Bed Wettin' Bad Boys though, this time featuring Shortty (Royal Headache) on drums which meant none of that instrument swappin' stuff and no mess around bad boys. I pretty well enjoyed it and I think that was the general consensus. They also did a Devo cover yeah yeah yeah.

Check out the recording by Morris at his blog, Sydney Tapes.








http://www.myspace.com/bedwettinbadboys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels

Followers

About Me

My photo
A lackadaisical photo blog of bands I sometimes see. Feel free to use them (even better if you can link them, too).
free counters